If you like a leisurely stroll, the Chemins du Patrimoine heritage footpaths introduce you to the destination as you walk and give you an insight into local history and traditions. The 7 heritage footpaths in the valley teach you about our vibrant villages. There are information panels and a symbol to guide you on each of these walks. These lovely walks have a variety of themes :
- Albé : unique village architecture and mountain vineyard
- Dieffenbach-au-Val : marshland flora and fauna
- Fouchy : bygone woodworking trades
- Thanvillé/Saint Pierre Bois : valley history
- Breitenbach/Maisonsgoutte/Saint Martin : distillation in the valley
- Urbeis : mining tools and heritage
- Villé : the market town's textile and hydraulics heritage.
Your turn to play !
If you fancy a trip to Dieffenbach-au-Val then bring your boots and magnifying glass along so you can get up close and personal with the pondlife.